flame bait

  • Judy Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      Ummm....moderator? Can we have a little peace here? If you guys want to
      flame each other--I would ask that you do so directly via personal e-mail
      (which can be blocked when you get sick of it!) and allow the rest of us get
      on with learning all we can about natural farming--wherever we choose to do
      so!
      I've been mostly lurking and learning thus far, but as the winter progresses
      I hope to become more actively involved. The discussions of late have been
      getting much more interesting and detailed... I'm looking forward to further
      insights on the topic at hand!
      Peace...
      Judy Phillips
    • Stephen Canner
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        --- Judy Phillips <newmoon@...> wrote:
        > Ummm....moderator? Can we have a little peace here?
        > If you guys want to flame each other--I would ask
        that >you do so directly via personal e-mail (which
        can be
        >blocked when you get sick of it!) and allow the rest
        of >us get on with learning all we can about natural
        > farming--wherever we choose to do so!

        I was hoping that this little flame up would die of
        its own accord but since it's obviously upsetting the
        balance of this little group I guess it's time to
        step in.

        I agree with Judy's take on the subject. It's all well
        and good to discuss the merits or lack thereof of an
        alternate Fukuoka forum, but when the discourse turns
        to bickering and sarcasm it really no longer belongs
        here. If you do have a personal issue with someone's
        post and want to debate them about a point which
        really has nothing to do with the subject at hand,
        please keep these e-mails private, please don't send
        them to the group.

        Now, how about that natural way of farming, huh?

        Stephen Canner
        List Monitor
        Austin, Texas

        http://greetings.yahoo.com