Re: [fukuoka_farming] natural plant protector

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2011
      Asit,
      I cannot give you info on tropical plants because I live in a temperate
      place.
      However there are some mechanical means of insect control, like powdering
      your plants with fine soil.
      The soil gets into the insects' joints and by mechanical irritation weakens
      or kills them.
      Personally I use the fine ash of incense sticks for my aphid-infested indoor
      plants.
      That is for backyard gardens like mine. I do not know how to do that on
      hectares of paddy.
      best
      RUTHIE