here I am!

  • annalisa
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
      hi!I'm an Italian vegan mother of a 34 months old girl. I study medecine but actually I work in my mother's little farm. I'm very interesting in Fukuoka's philosophy and I'm very curious about natural farming practice. My english is terrible and I need to improve it. Thank you in advance, Anna&Ipa
    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
        Welcome Ipa and Anna, you will find lots of information and support for natural farming here. Please do take a look at the file section on the yahoo group page.

        I expect Ipa is the little one so she comes first :))

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • ilsott
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
          Hi Annalisa,
          I saw on your profile that you're from Ferarra!! I'm living just one region over in Lombardia, outside of Milan. I won't make it easy for you by writing in italian, although I speak and write it (my wife is italian) even though I still have a lot of room to improve.

          I don't know if you have access to AAM Terra Nuova, but they did an article recently about a group near Pavia that were planting according to Fukuoka's design. You might want to see if you can get your hands on that article.

          What do you grow on your mother's farm?
          I'm currently working as an english teacher here and working at an agriturismo that is about a 5 minute drive from me. In the mornings I'm a contadino, and in the afternoons I'm an insegnante.

          While my wife and I (and our friends, and our family) really want to get out of this godforsaken area, I've been investing my energy in "making lemonade from lemons" as they say, and trying to grow as much stuff according to permaculture and natural farming principles. I've been doing it for 2 summers now. Next year I'm hoping to start selling some veggies to friends and friends of friends.

          Anyway, perhaps we should e-mail. That way you could drift into italian as you like and I can still read it. heheh
          William
          wmthake@...

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2011
             objection!! how then can the rest of us learn from your experiences??