Re: translation - Re: [fukuoka_farming] ख रपतवारों से करें धान की खेती. (fukuoka_farmi ng@yahoogroups.com)

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
      I have already sent it to the group

      //docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-7ia5y16mwyMGE2M2I2MTAtNDk2Yy00ZDJiLTgyMjUtMjY5MThjZTBmNTRk&hl=en_US

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

    • Ruthie Aquino
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
        Hi Sumant,
        Thanks for your translations.
        How is life with you?
        As for me a big hailstorm chopped up most of my fruits and vegetables.
        I cannot tell you how eagerly I savor the few remaining ones protected by
        nature from its own wrath.
        In a way I am a bit...ah...confused...Up to today we have been having summer
        weather. Then this morning there was mist, sign of a colder night. Do you
        know that my fruit trees are in bloom? They are obviously confused because
        we are far, far away from Spring. The flowers will surely die with the
        frost, and then what??? Will the trees bloom again in the Spring?
        The elders say that when Fall flowering happens some plants die.
        It is the onset of autumn here, and I feel some lethargy creeping
        in...possibly from my...ah...confusion? Do not wise men say when in doubt
        do not act? Hahaha
        Maybe I should wait for the frost to burn the last leaves so I can have the
        courage to cut and dump them.
        Except that this time I am going to direct mulch. That is one important
        thing I learned this year from this group.
        Have a nice day.
        RUTHIE

        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
          Dear Ruthie,
          you are welcome. I think that is the least I can do. I am not really into serious NF. I am more into planting rare trees. Maybe I will start NF once I get hold of some flat land. I am trying to get an acre and half near a river. Negotiations are on. Hope I manage to get it.
          I guess this global warming is confusing all living things. Experts say that may equatorial plants and animals are slowly moving to higher latitudes.