Re: translation - Re: [fukuoka_farming] खरपत वारों से करें धान की खे ती. (fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com)

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
      Dear Sumnatji,
      Please send link of translated version to Fukuoka farming goroup,it is not
      possible for me because I am not owner of translated version.
      Thanks
      Raju

      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.
      +919179738049.
      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus
      fukuoka_farming yahoogroup

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
        I have already sent it to the group

        //docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-7ia5y16mwyMGE2M2I2MTAtNDk2Yy00ZDJiLTgyMjUtMjY5MThjZTBmNTRk&hl=en_US

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • Ruthie Aquino
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
          Hi Sumant,
          Thanks for your translations.
          How is life with you?
          As for me a big hailstorm chopped up most of my fruits and vegetables.
          I cannot tell you how eagerly I savor the few remaining ones protected by
          nature from its own wrath.
          In a way I am a bit...ah...confused...Up to today we have been having summer
          weather. Then this morning there was mist, sign of a colder night. Do you
          know that my fruit trees are in bloom? They are obviously confused because
          we are far, far away from Spring. The flowers will surely die with the
          frost, and then what??? Will the trees bloom again in the Spring?
          The elders say that when Fall flowering happens some plants die.
          It is the onset of autumn here, and I feel some lethargy creeping
          in...possibly from my...ah...confusion? Do not wise men say when in doubt
          do not act? Hahaha
          Maybe I should wait for the frost to burn the last leaves so I can have the
          courage to cut and dump them.
          Except that this time I am going to direct mulch. That is one important
          thing I learned this year from this group.
          Have a nice day.
          RUTHIE

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 6, 2011
            Dear Ruthie,
            you are welcome. I think that is the least I can do. I am not really into serious NF. I am more into planting rare trees. Maybe I will start NF once I get hold of some flat land. I am trying to get an acre and half near a river. Negotiations are on. Hope I manage to get it.
            I guess this global warming is confusing all living things. Experts say that may equatorial plants and animals are slowly moving to higher latitudes.