Re: [fukuoka_farming] Discussion Forum

  • Chuck West
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 6, 2001
      From: "Castillo Gallery" <castilloga@...>
      To: <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Discussion Forum

      > dear chuck:
      >
      > once again, an email forum like this is different from the other format
      that
      > i suggested and merely offered it as a viable supplemental avenue
      >
      > it truly mystifies me how a person in your professional position as a
      > "healer" (as you claim to be) could possibly treat my harmless suggestion
      as
      > treasonous, threatening, selfserving and disruptive

      Your words, not mine. However, the more you rant the more it becomes obvious
      you just want an argument. Not interested.

      > do you really feel that a "new site" would hurt the efforts of this one?
      if
      > so how? where in my missives did i claim to have a site that was "more
      > pertinent" as you say?
      >
      > if you had a rose garden thriving near your kitchen and you decided to
      plant
      > strawberries under your peach trees, would the blossoms from the roses
      > refuse to be beautiful and fragrant out of spite and petty jealousy?
      >
      > everything is OK, a poet once said

      This must be taking time away from your efforts to start a new forum. Please
      don't let me distract you from that worthy endeavor.

      Chuck in Indiana
    • ban
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 17, 2001
        I think in those conditions it will grow slowly during the winter and
        shoot up as soon as it warms up a little
        francisco