Urban Farming

  • roots_of_trees
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 9:09 PM
      Hello,

      I currently live in New York City, or as I like to call it, "the belly of the beast." By the whim of the world, I was given two internships on Urban Farms within New York City. Obviously, these farms are not practicing Fukuoka's way, but still it is a positive step in the right direction. If we are to change the world we must transform the nature of the beast, I see urban farming beginning to do this.

      http://www.brooklyngrangefarm.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Urban-Farm-at-the-Battery/219908104716819

      Hope this inspires some,

      Jake