Re: [fukuoka_farming] interesting article

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2011
      Well, I guess we have to start now or else wait until the oil runs out at which point of time there is going to be grief since lots of people will die in urban centres. sounds horrible but just imagine if your city does not get fuel for just a week. No one really knows how long the food available in a city will last for it's population.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161