Disaster Planning Tips for Pets, Livestock and Wildlife

  • Q Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      I read tips in case of any disaster on a blog and want to share in context of current disasters especially fire.

      The Humane Society of the United States Offers Disaster Planning Tips for Pets, Livestock and Wildlife. Whether it's a large-scale natural catastrophe or an unforeseen emergency that causes you to leave your home temporarily, everyone's family can benefit from having a household evacuation plan in place before disaster strikes. Every disaster plan must include your pets!
      The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) offers the following tips to pet owners designing an emergency safety plan:
      For complete article

      http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/disaster-planning-tips-for-pets.html

      Q-Farms
      Pakistan