Re: [fukuoka_farming] Monsanto Corn Plant Losing Bug Resistance

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6 8:31 AM
      reasons?? only one, corruption!!

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Kusum Pal
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6 10:56 PM
        All these biodiversity of Flora and Fauna is created in million of years , modern Mankind should not attempt to disturb it,we have thousands of native variety of corn suited to varied climate , Monsanto Corn is attempt to demolish Thousand of native variety in name of High yield,pest resistance etc. , Monsanto experiment will not succeed......Reason   we have not understand creation of biodiversity in million of years , we are only trying to disturb it......
        Monsanto need BUSINESS , Ecology is Least priority for Business community
        regds
        Kusum

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6 11:35 PM
          True !

          Drive off the money hungry MNCs and the country will be clean.