Re: [fukuoka_farming] Monsanto Corn Plant Losing Bug Resistance

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
      This has already happened in India with their BT cotton seeds but they were
      quick enough to release a newer version (?) .
      But the Govt. machinery and agri universities back them for reasons known to
      them.

      On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Q Farm <q.farm@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Alarming news or a good news. I cant decide ?
      > http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/monsanto-corn-plant-losing-bug.html
      >

      > Q-Farms
      > Pakistan
      > http://www.pakagri.blogspot.com/

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
        reasons?? only one, corruption!!

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Kusum Pal
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
          All these biodiversity of Flora and Fauna is created in million of years , modern Mankind should not attempt to disturb it,we have thousands of native variety of corn suited to varied climate , Monsanto Corn is attempt to demolish Thousand of native variety in name of High yield,pest resistance etc. , Monsanto experiment will not succeed......Reason   we have not understand creation of biodiversity in million of years , we are only trying to disturb it......
          Monsanto need BUSINESS , Ecology is Least priority for Business community
          regds
          Kusum

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
            True !

            Drive off the money hungry MNCs and the country will be clean.