Monsanto Corn Plant Losing Bug Resistance

  • Q Farm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
      Alarming news or a good news. I cant decide ?
      http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/monsanto-corn-plant-losing-bug.html

      Q-Farms
      Pakistan
      http://www.pakagri.blogspot.com/

    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
        This has already happened in India with their BT cotton seeds but they were
        quick enough to release a newer version (?) .
        But the Govt. machinery and agri universities back them for reasons known to
        them.

        On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Q Farm <q.farm@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Alarming news or a good news. I cant decide ?
        > http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/monsanto-corn-plant-losing-bug.html
        >

        > Q-Farms
        > Pakistan
        > http://www.pakagri.blogspot.com/

        Boovarahan S
        Chennai.
        09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
          reasons?? only one, corruption!!

          Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

          Warm regards,

          Sumant Joshi
          Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        • Kusum Pal
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
            All these biodiversity of Flora and Fauna is created in million of years , modern Mankind should not attempt to disturb it,we have thousands of native variety of corn suited to varied climate , Monsanto Corn is attempt to demolish Thousand of native variety in name of High yield,pest resistance etc. , Monsanto experiment will not succeed......Reason   we have not understand creation of biodiversity in million of years , we are only trying to disturb it......
            Monsanto need BUSINESS , Ecology is Least priority for Business community
            regds
            Kusum

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2011
              True !

              Drive off the money hungry MNCs and the country will be clean.