Re: [fukuoka_farming] a new website on fukuoka farming

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
      How does it differ from the present group ?

      On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 5:02 PM, rwh <asitsahu@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello all
      >
      > I am launching a new website on Fukuoka farming methods.
      > http://www.organic-farm.in/ <http://www.organic-farm.in/>
      >
      > Kindly contribute your experience with photographs.
      >
      > "The One Straw Revolution" and " The Natural Way of Farming"
      > (Two of Fukuoka's books are free from Australian Agriculture Virtual
      > Library).
      >
      > url: http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/01aglibwelcome.html
      > <http://www.soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/01aglibwelcome.html>
      >
      > Asit Sahu
      > homepage http://www.rwh.in/ <http://www.rwh.in/>

      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
        This is a website. Ours is a group, for mails only. But I think there is already someone else making that website about NF, right?

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        >________________________________

      • rwh
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
          It is not a discussion forum. It shall deal with case study only.
          Links to various free information shall be there which other wise are
          hidden in member mails.

          Asit Sahu
          Homepage: http://www.rwh.in/ <http://www.rwh.in/>
          Group Moderator rainwaterharvesting Yahoo Group
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rainwaterharvesting/>

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
          <mailto:fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com> , Boovarahan Srinivasan