Re: [fukuoka_farming] Solar bottle lights in the Philippines

  • Lawrence F. London, Jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      On 9/4/2011 1:17 AM, Q Farm wrote:

      > Ok this is not a completely farming related post but it surely help to
      > think the locally available sustainble solution of problems
      >
      > http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/solar-bottle-lights-in-philippines.html

      I watched the vid...good low tech, however light will break the plastic
      bottles down and they will leak...How about someone donating plain
      polycarbonate tubes for the purpose...
    • Farming Geek
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
        Good Idea
        But it can be replaced with very little cost. Time will mature the technology i believe.
      • Raghava Aikanthika
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
          the idea is nice. i believe & work on  'Simplifying the Life' by simple & sustainable ideas which help us in bringing down the cost & effort and are eco-friendly.

          thanks for the good article.

          Ok this is not a completely farming related post but it surely help to think the locally available sustainble solution of problems

          http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/solar-bottle-lights-in-philippines.html

          Q-Farms
          Pakistan
          http://www.pakagri.blogspot.com/