Solar bottle lights in the Philippines

  • Q Farm
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
      Ok this is not a completely farming related post but it surely help to think the locally available sustainble solution of problems

      http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/solar-bottle-lights-in-philippines.html

      Q-Farms
      Pakistan
      http://www.pakagri.blogspot.com/

    • Lawrence F. London, Jr.
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2011
        On 9/4/2011 1:17 AM, Q Farm wrote:

        > Ok this is not a completely farming related post but it surely help to
        > think the locally available sustainble solution of problems
        >
        > http://pakagri.blogspot.com/2011/09/solar-bottle-lights-in-philippines.html

        I watched the vid...good low tech, however light will break the plastic
        bottles down and they will leak...How about someone donating plain
        polycarbonate tubes for the purpose...
      • Farming Geek
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
          Good Idea
          But it can be replaced with very little cost. Time will mature the technology i believe.
        • Raghava Aikanthika
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
            the idea is nice. i believe & work on  'Simplifying the Life' by simple & sustainable ideas which help us in bringing down the cost & effort and are eco-friendly.

            thanks for the good article.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 11, 2011
              you are welcome