Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Hope this turns for the good of many......hmmm

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 27, 2011
      The root cause of these issues is corruption. Corporates working in tandem with political parties and government bureaucrats for ill gotten mutual gain and to hell with the poor. Now after the success of the present popular movement we have a glimmer of hope.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161