Need for On-farm Training facilities in India

  • ANANT
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 8:02 PM
      Like what Fukuoka Saan did in Japan,here in India, there exists a need for

      providing on-farm learning / volunteering / practicing facilities in Natural

      Farming by the established Natural Farmers like Rajuji and others.

      Actually I was waiting for a meeting call from Sumantji to put up this issue for

      discussion but later I thought to submit it now for being thought and discussed

      by group members in detail and to come out with some fruitful announcement in

      the meeting.

      Best Regards

      Anant