Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: discussion forum

  • Castillo Gallery
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2001
      dear souscayrous:

      i sent a few emails to this group explaining why i thought an email
      discussion forum (like this one) might be supplemented by a discussion forum
      in a different format

      not replaced but augmented by it

      i guess i touched a nerve

      several very vocal objectors have slammed me for it

      "larry the artist" ridiculed me

      "chuck the healer" diagnosed me with emotional problems and accused me of
      treason

      "nottyboy" vehemently rejected my use of the term "permaculture" (?????)

      even your light sarcasm cannot be ignored in light of these other soft
      attacks and especially after i tried to explain the answer to your question
      in other emails

      i can't express my dismay in all this but i accept the random nature of all
      things...i certainly did not attack anyone out of the same fear that i hear
      from the above mentioned parties

      perhaps a moderator, if there is one, could banish me from this forum for my
      insubordination