Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: A nice link

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 3, 2011
      Well we have to 'grow' food, don't we? otherwise we would have to turn hunter gatherers. so maybe it isn't 'natural' in the strictest sense of the word but what Fukuoka San said was to 'imitate' nature'

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      >________________________________

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 3, 2011
        I like your sense of humour, Ruthie

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Boovarahan Srinivasan
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 4, 2011
          I have not mistaken you Harish !

          I too tread on the same way.

          I selected a wrong time to sow the sugarcane seedlings and well, that may be
          one of the reason for the non-growth . Yet I am waiting patiently for mother
          nature to start her work.