My potatoes grown with almost no effort

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      Hello there,
      Here are pictures of my potato crop, taken today.
      I dropped the seed potatoes on the ground between the young palm trees
      and covered them with grass cuttings every time I mowed the lawn.
      Three months later here are the results. I just harvested three
      spaces and left the others for later.

      best
      RUTHIE

    • Boovarahan Srinivasan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        No photos available.
        Just post them on picasa web and share it with all.

        On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Ruthie Aquino <ruthieaquino1@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello there,
        > Here are pictures of my potato crop, taken today.
        > I dropped the seed potatoes on the ground between the young palm trees
        > and covered them with grass cuttings every time I mowed the lawn.
        > Three months later here are the results. I just harvested three
        > spaces and left the others for later.
        >
        > best
        > RUTHIE

        Boovarahan S
        Chennai.
        09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

      • Ruthie Aquino
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
          Hi,
          I posted them on Picasa. Hope you get them.
          However if you click on my original message you will see the pics at the
          bottom of it.
          I did and the pics were there.
          Anyway I'll try as many times as required if it still doesn't work.

          best
          RUTHIE

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
            This is what is there at the bottom of your msg :

            Plz provide the link to your picasa web.