Re: [fukuoka_farming] justin & jamie & about the green belt project

  • John H. Finefrock
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
      I think Emilia wrote about the Ruth Stout book, Don't Forget to Smile or
      How to Stay Sane and Fit over Ninety. There is no publication date yet
      in the U.S. It will be a paperback, $12.00 U.S., ISBN: 0-912846-22-4.
      The publisher is the Bookstore Press.They will email me when this book
      becomes available, and I'll relay the information to the list. I think
      that Ruth Stout had one of the best senses of humor I've encountered, in
      print. Jack Finefrock.