Re: [fukuoka_farming] knee high grass fire

  • Castillo Gallery
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      dear nottyboy: in reference to your email:

      in my view, fukuoka was not a "do-nothing" farmer

      i view that concept as a zen koan

      life as i know it is full of contradictions

      PERMACULTURE: productive ecosystems which have the diversity, stability, and
      resilience of natural ecosystems (p.ix permaculture, mollison)

      does this definition sound familar?

      why would anyone in this group be threatened by the term permaculture?
      better yet, why would it "burn your ass" as you put it in your email?

      why do you place these boundaries around this discussion?

      what are the true ethics of fukuoka?