Re: [fukuoka_farming] Draft of the OVERVIEW

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3 1:37 PM
      At Thursday, 3 October 2002, Robert Monie wrote:

      >Hi Larry,
      >First, I agree that the closing remarks about Fukuoka's family continuing

      >to run his farm are best omitted, if the only alternatives are either
      >to falsely imply that they continue his methods or to rebuke them
      because
      >they fail to do so. Here, Aristole's "golden mean" does not seem
      achievable,
      >except in silence. Better to say nothing than to say one of two
      equally
      >unacceptable things.

      I have a sign over my compter screen that says, "Make your words
      tender and choice because you KNOW it's only a matter of time before
      you will have to eat them."

      Thanks for the edits. I'll incorporate them later today or tomorrow.
      Also noted the keyword.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://larryhaftl.com/fukuoka