Crimper roller

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011
      Thanks to Raju sir, I am planning to make a crimper roller from the cur
      coconut tree.
      The roller may be of three feet in length and about one and a half to two
      feet in diameter.
      Angle iron from waste dealers is to be procured and fitted / nailed to the
      coconut log.

      Within a fortnight I would be able to finish the fabrication and will post
      of the effectiveness.
      --
      Boovarahan S
      Chennai.