Fw: Horticulture of the United States of Pocahontas (husp)

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2011
      Dear Group

      Interesting discussion thread.

      http://www.permies.com/permaculture-forums/9121_0

      Regards

      Anant

      Sent with Best Compliments -
      Call me at-
      +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
      Post me at-
      Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
      Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

      Meet me at-
      yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

      BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2011
        Interesting indeed. Imagine what would have happened if the same thing had happened in India. The farmers coming in from the North were stopped short on the banks of the Indus river.
        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2011
          Sumant when I got this thread I thought You and Rajuji are the right people to
          elaborate this fiction in indian environment and that could be what exactly
          Fukuoka Saan meant "Returning to the Source".

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2011
            You know this thing needs thinking through which Paul has been doing full time. lets see what Rajuji has in mind

            From: Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>

            (husp)

            To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com