Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: meeting

  • Anant Joglekar
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 5, 2011
      Dear Sumantji

      Greetings !

      I am interested in meeting.

      Regards

      Anant Joglekar

      Sent with Best Compliments -
      Call me at-
      +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
      Post me at-
      Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
      Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001

      Meet me at-
      yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro

      BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 7, 2011
        May I make a suggestion ?

        Instead of meeting and resting at a single farm , why not we visit four or
        five farms resting in each farm for , say , a couple of days ?

        Seniors like Sri Rajuji can give lectures and demos to the benefit of all
        others .

        And many NFs can be the hosts .

        Thanks.

        On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Dear Sumantji
        >
        > Greetings !
        >
        > I am interested in meeting.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Anant Joglekar
        >
        > Sent with Best Compliments -
        > Call me at-
        > +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
        > Post me at-
        > Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
        > Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001
        >
        > Meet me at-
        > yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro
        >
        > BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC
        >
        > ____
        >

        > Boovarahan S

        Chennai.
        09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 7, 2011
          Absolutely!! thats what I had in mind when I said we need time to make travel arrangements.
          Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

          Warm regards,

          Sumant Joshi
          Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

            Instead of meeting and resting at a single farm , why not we visit four or
            five farms resting in each farm for , say , a couple of days ?

            Seniors like Sri Rajuji can give lectures and demos to the benefit of all
            others .

            And many NFs can be the hosts .

            Thanks.

            On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Anant Joglekar <apjoglekar@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Dear Sumantji
            >
            > Greetings !
            >
            > I am interested in meeting.
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Anant Joglekar
            >
            > Sent with Best Compliments -
            > Call me at-
            > +919423089706 / +917232245567 / +917232288724
            > Post me at-
            > Anant Joglekar, Secretary and C.E.O; Organic Linkage On-line Multipurpose
            > Organisation, 9,Patrakar Nagar, Yavatmal Maharashtra State, India 445001
            >
            > Meet me at-
            > yahoo- apjoglekar / skype- orgagro / trade manager- orgagro
            >
            > BE ORGANIC - BUY ORGANIC - LIVE ORGANIC
            >
            > ____
            >

            > Boovarahan S

            Chennai.
            09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

          • Do bigha Zameen
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 9, 2011
              Dear sumantji,

              count me in, will be happy to help out with as & when possible & i am still
              struggling with some critical areas of NF, hope to reach some clarity with
              practice over the coming years.

              best,

              Arjun

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 10, 2011
                Great!! that makes four of us. lets see how many more are interested.