Re: online film on effects of pesticide in Thailand

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2011
      This is disastrous. I forgot how bad the pesticide use here in Thailand is.
      When I was still living in Europe for most of the time, eating only organic food, I felt "poisoned" after about two weeks eating food here in Thailand. But after I came here in 2008, after 3 months I couldn't tell the difference anymore. The poisoned condition unfortunately has become the "new norm" for my body...

      And to think I am feeding my son fresh orange juice every day. Oh dear!

      Thank God my organic fruit trees are slowly coming into production.

      Daniel