Discussion Forum

  • kjetjo
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 6, 2001
      Maybe he just hasn't visited the discussion forum here yet...
      It is possible to sign up to this list without entering the "groups-
      "page if I'm not mistaken. So, mister, the adress is:

      What's this about condemning anyone as attention-seekers by the
      way...?
    • ban
      Message 33 of 33 , Dec 17, 2001
        I think in those conditions it will grow slowly during the winter and
        shoot up as soon as it warms up a little
        francisco