Re: reforestation in arid lands

  • Sylvain Picker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
      For those interested by the Bill and Melinda fondation. They had a challenge about showing that the small farmer is the answer. You can see my small contribution at http://www.ogbuzz.com/mama-challenge.html
      The ogbuzz.com website (still heavily in construction) is my new effort to spread the idea of growing fruit and nut trees from seeds.

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2011
        There are many such unsung heroes all over the world. heres another couple
        http://www.goodnewsindia.com/Pages/content/inspirational/thimmakka.html

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi