Pulicizing the website

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hello all,

      I just got an off-list email from a frequent list participant that
      brought my attention to an obvious oversite. As much as I mention
      what is/will/should be happening on the website I haven't mentioned
      the URL often enough to make it obvious to everyone, especially any
      new members. She suggested the URL be included in the Yahoo message
      trailer on these messages. Steve, is that possible to do? In the
      meantime, and if no one feels uncomfortable with it, I'll add the
      URLs to my working site and the mirror site in my message signature
      line. If we can get this put into the Yahoo message trailers I'll
      gladly take it out of my signature file since I feel compelled to
      delete it every time I send a non-list email.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
      http://larryhaftl.com/fukuoka
      http://FukuokaNaturalFarming.org