Re: [fukuoka_farming] Ants

  • Harish Amur
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      Thank you, Linda. The amazing part is that ours is not a dry land. We have
      monsoon that brings enough water to keep the land wet from June to Jan. I am
      in deep wonder as to what they do in the rainy season. Further, we have
      sighted earthworms in some parts of the farm.

      Here are some pictures of these tireless workers!
      https://picasaweb.google.com/102576450887783733401/Ants?authkey=Gv1sRgCKTCqIDJjoWR1AE&feat=directlink

      Regards,
      Harish