seed meet

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2011
      Hi All !

      I am glad to inform that the "save our rice" organisation ( CREATE / THANAL)
      is conducting a meet on preserving native rice seeds .
      The meet is slated to be held on 29/05/2011 Sunday at Aadhirengam village ,
      near Thiruthuraipoondi, Tiruvarur district , Tamilnadu , India.

      Experts of natural / organic farming like Mr Nammalwar are delivering
      lectures with the active participation of farmers from the states of
      Tamilnadu, Kerala , West Bengal, Orissa, Karnataka etc. For just a paltry
      sum of Rs.100/= as registration fee , the organisers are giving each
      participant 2 kg of native rice seeds of any one of the 47 varieties , apart
      from providing lunch, herbal tea and a small booklet on natural / organic
      farming at the meet.

      Interested people may contact Mr Jayaraman ( 09443320954 ) or Mr
      Senthilkumar ( 9842607609 ) or the office at 04369-220954 .
      Their email id is createjaya2@...

      Good luck !
      --
      Boovarahan S
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 08825889492 (Videocon)