Trying to contact you off-list

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      Emilia,
      I've tried several times in several ways to send you an email directly
      but I keep getting the messages rejected with the following message.

      The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
      <emhaz@...>
      (reason: 552 RCPT TO:<emhaz@...> Mailbox disk quota
      exceeded)

      Is there another address I could use? Would you send me an email
      directly rather than through this list?

      My apologies to the list members for this off-topic post.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
    • emhazz
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
        >hi larry,
        i've been having problems with my mailbox...but i'm getting mail in
        again although my mails to the group don't get posted when sending by
        mail...(i just checked the group-site via internet & found ur
        message...)so please,try again now sending me a "private mail".
        emilia

        Emilia,
        > I've tried several times in several ways to send you an email
        directly
        > but I keep getting the messages rejected with the following message.
        >

        > The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
        > <emhaz@l...>
        > (reason: 552 RCPT TO:<emhaz@l...> Mailbox disk quota
        > exceeded)
        >
        > Is there another address I could use? Would you send me an email
        > directly rather than through this list?
        >
        > My apologies to the list members for this off-topic post.
        >

        > Larry Haftl
        > larry@l...
      • Larry Haftl
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
          At Tuesday, 08 October 2002, you wrote:

          >>hi larry,
          >i've been having problems with my mailbox...but i'm getting mail in
          >again although my mails to the group don't get posted when sending by
          >mail...(i just checked the group-site via internet & found ur
          >message...)so please,try again now sending me a "private mail".
          >emilia
          >
          > Emilia,

          This is only a test. If it doesn't get returned (takes less than
          a minute to find out) then I send you a terribly long email with
          all that I have been wanting to talk to you about.

          Larry Haftl
          larry@...
          http://larryhaftl.com/fukuoka
          http://FukuokaNaturalFarming.org