Re: [fukuoka_farming] keywords for the website

  • emilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      thanks so much larry: timely rain to get what u are doing done...
      more key words possible:
      agrysynergy; agronomical wild soil; appropriate land use; bio-mass;
      conservation agriculture; conservation tillage; cover crops; crop residue
      cover; crop sucession; direct seeding; ecological agriculture; edible
      landscape; environmental farming; erodible soils prevention; green manures;
      ground covers; humus; land use; lay farming; living mulch; management farm
      practices; mulch; no-till raised beds; organic no-till; permanent cover;
      plant cover; remedial agriculture; raised beds; ridge cultivation;
      self-fertile agronomy; soil conservation; soil health; soil life; soil's
      self-fertility; soil tilth; strategic cover crops; synergistic agriculture;
      synergistic gardening; vegetation guilds; water erosion prevention; wild
      soils agriculture; zero till; zero tillage.
      i may come up with some others, please hold on a day or 2 before final
      insertion.
      & for links: please mention this farms doing commercial organic no-till:
      www.cedarmeadowfarm.com & martin@...
      for links i suppose we can be adding up new ones all the time?
      thanks again for getting this together!
      emilia