Re: [fukuoka_farming] Off Topic-- Organic buildings

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2011
      In a broader perspective , farming is just a part of natural living.
      That'swhy Fukuoka purposely made his volunteers lead a simple life as
      interns in his farm with just bare minimum facilities. And I think our
      members would agree to have discussions on the basic needs of mankind ,
      namely food, shelter and clothing. And building and living in green
      buildings is one step closer to nature.

      --
      Boovarahan S
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 09940014194 (Airtel) , 08825889492 (Videocon)