Re: [fukuoka_farming] Down to Earth magazine article

  • Ruthie Aquino
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hello,
      Fukuoka says no-till, after forty years of being a farmer, and not the
      two mentioned in the article.
      Since for Nature there are no such things as undesirable plants--or
      weeds--then there is no point for discussion.
      best
      RUTHIE

      2011/4/30 Boovarahan Srinivasan <offtown@...>:
      > posted my comments today,
      >
      > On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Dear all,
      >> Take a look at this article in the online version of the Down to Earth
      >> magazine about NF. Please comment on it. This is a good place for us to
      >> propagate it.
      >> http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/organic-v-conservative#comment-1693
      >>
      >> Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
      >>
      >> Warm regards,
      >>
      >> Sumant Joshi
      >> Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      > --
      > Boovarahan S
      > 09962662717 (Vodafone) , 09940014194 (Airtel) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

    • Kusum Pal
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2011
        Dear All,

        I am new to farming , I have just purchased few acres of Land in M.P., India. I advocate Natural Farming but so far I have not experienced it.In this article problem faced during N.F. is excessive weed growth and stagnation of water.
        Mr Raju Titusji who is doing N.F. since last 25 years may  share his experience here.

        regards

        Kusum Pal

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2011
          Dear friend,
          Where you purchased land in M.P.? Natural way of farming is very simple
          governed by weeds. Protection of green and dry cover of land is main
          work.Otherwise is based on "Do nothing". If you are interested to do I can
          guide.
          Thanks
          Raju Titus

          On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Kusum Pal <kusumpal20@...> wrote:

          > Dear All,
          >
          > I am new to farming , I have just purchased few acres of Land in M.P.,
          > India. I advocate Natural Farming but so far I have not experienced it.In
          > this article problem faced during N.F. is excessive weed growth and
          > stagnation of water.
          > Mr Raju Titusji who is doing N.F. since last 25 years may share his
          > experience here.
          >
          > regards
          >
          > Kusum Pal

          Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.