A nice article

  • Boovarahan Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2011
      Hi All !

      Just go through this link and let me know your comments:

      http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/todays-paper/tp-life/article1819936.ece
      --
      Boovarahan S
      09962662717 (Vodafone) , 09940014194 (Airtel) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

    • Sumant Joshi
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 29, 2011
        Dear all,
        Take a look at this article in the online version of the Down to Earth magazine about NF. Please comment on it. This is a good place for us to propagate it.
        http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/organic-v-conservative#comment-1693

        Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

        Warm regards,

        Sumant Joshi
        Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

      • Sumant Joshi
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
          Interesting!! people seem to be waking up

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
            posted my comments today,

            On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:

            > Dear all,
            > Take a look at this article in the online version of the Down to Earth
            > magazine about NF. Please comment on it. This is a good place for us to
            > propagate it.
            > http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/organic-v-conservative#comment-1693
            >
            > Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
            >
            > Warm regards,
            >
            > Sumant Joshi
            > Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

            Boovarahan S
            09962662717 (Vodafone) , 09940014194 (Airtel) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

          • Ruthie Aquino
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 30, 2011
              Hello,
              Fukuoka says no-till, after forty years of being a farmer, and not the
              two mentioned in the article.
              Since for Nature there are no such things as undesirable plants--or
              weeds--then there is no point for discussion.
              best
              RUTHIE

              2011/4/30 Boovarahan Srinivasan <offtown@...>:
              > posted my comments today,
              >
              > On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM, Sumant Joshi <sumant_jo@...> wrote:
              >

              >> Dear all,
              >> Take a look at this article in the online version of the Down to Earth
              >> magazine about NF. Please comment on it. This is a good place for us to
              >> propagate it.
              >> http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/organic-v-conservative#comment-1693
              >>
              >> Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone
              >>
              >> Warm regards,
              >>
              >> Sumant Joshi
              >> Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161

              > --
              > Boovarahan S
              > 09962662717 (Vodafone) , 09940014194 (Airtel) , 08825889492 (Videocon)

            • Kusum Pal
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1, 2011
                Dear All,

                I am new to farming , I have just purchased few acres of Land in M.P., India. I advocate Natural Farming but so far I have not experienced it.In this article problem faced during N.F. is excessive weed growth and stagnation of water.
                Mr Raju Titusji who is doing N.F. since last 25 years may  share his experience here.

                regards

                Kusum Pal

                Message 7 of 7 , May 1, 2011
                  Dear friend,
                  Where you purchased land in M.P.? Natural way of farming is very simple
                  governed by weeds. Protection of green and dry cover of land is main
                  work.Otherwise is based on "Do nothing". If you are interested to do I can
                  guide.
                  Thanks
                  Raju Titus

                  On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Kusum Pal <kusumpal20@...> wrote:

                  > Dear All,
                  >
                  > I am new to farming , I have just purchased few acres of Land in M.P.,
                  > India. I advocate Natural Farming but so far I have not experienced it.In
                  > this article problem faced during N.F. is excessive weed growth and
                  > stagnation of water.
                  > Mr Raju Titusji who is doing N.F. since last 25 years may share his
                  > experience here.
                  >
                  > regards
                  >
                  > Kusum Pal

                  Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.