Re: [fukuoka_farming] no tilling, seed ball making for millets, etc

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2011
      Dear friend,
      Without tilling sowing in rainy season for Till and millet is possible by
      direct seeding without seed ball. Only thing you first allow local weeds to
      make ground cover than scatter seeds in cover after germination you can
      weaken the cover by cutting or bending.Crop will emerge over cover .
      Underneath cover do not harm crop. You can apply same method for rice
      but rice required seed ball making for distance.
      Thanks
      Raju

      --
      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad. 461001.India.