Re: Converting existing land/plants in a Natural Farming way

  • craig_comstock
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 28, 2011
      I am trying 18 different varieties of rice that I could obtain. Basmati, sushi short grain, brown, white, long grain, ukranian, japanese, koshihikari. I figure the more varieties I try the better chance I have of finding one that works in this region.

      I am actually doing a test where I plant a group of the same variety every morning and every night for a period of a month or two. I was hoping this might give me a hint on effects of the Moon and of timing in the season.