Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: eradicating imperata cylindrica (cogon grass)

  • Troy Santos
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2011
      Thanks a ton Norm. We have about two acres and
      This grass is on much of it. The land owner decided to
      Build a sifter and is nearly done with it. So we are
      double digging to remove as much of the roots as we
      can. But we can't get it all so we will have to try the
      longer term, more patient solution as well.

      I'm talking about this with the owner of the land. Again
      thanks for everything.
      Troy.