knee high grass fire

  • nottyboy9
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2001
      you know what really burns my ass? The continued appearance of the
      term "permaculture" in this discussion strictly about "Do Nothing
      Farming" as the man puts it.
    • Castillo Gallery
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        dear nottyboy: in reference to your email:

        in my view, fukuoka was not a "do-nothing" farmer

        i view that concept as a zen koan

        life as i know it is full of contradictions

        PERMACULTURE: productive ecosystems which have the diversity, stability, and
        resilience of natural ecosystems (p.ix permaculture, mollison)

        does this definition sound familar?

        why would anyone in this group be threatened by the term permaculture?
        better yet, why would it "burn your ass" as you put it in your email?

        why do you place these boundaries around this discussion?

        what are the true ethics of fukuoka?