Re: [fukuoka_farming] Archives and website

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      hello again,
      Larry did you realize that there is another yahoo group called
      NaturalFarming in India, which also looks toward Fukuoka's work. It looks
      as though there are only 13 members. Perhaps we should combine.

      With due respect to Fukuoka, let's not forget that many of these ideas are
      not new and go way back in time.

      thanks and peace,
      wendy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        At Tuesday, 1 October 2002, Wendy wrote:

        >hello again,
        >Larry did you realize that there is another yahoo group called
        >NaturalFarming in India, which also looks toward Fukuoka's work.
        It looks
        >as though there are only 13 members. Perhaps we should combine.

        I wasn't aware of it but that explains some of the curious links
        I found doing a Google search on Masanobu Fukuoka. It might be logical
        to propose combining the lists if there are no language/cultural/regional
        problems. Anyone care to look into this? My plate is a bit full at
        the moment...

        Larry Haftl
        larry@...