Re: [fukuoka_farming] Open / editable website about Natural Farming.

  • Chida
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 4, 2011
      +1 to this idea! I see a lot of valuable information on this list that is
      hard to search and look up.

      This list is great and love it! A wiki where we can summarize ideas/tips
      for new comers to get started on natural farming would be great!

      It will be collective documentation that could evolve from this list. The
      list will serve as the primary discussion forum as it has been so far.

      A lot of new comers like me may have the same questions on natural farming
      and methods which could be referred to a link instead of repeating them
      again and again in the mailing lists.

      Thoughts?

      Anand

      On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Carol Lake <drtmrpony@...> wrote:

      > I think it's a great idea! I do PR and marketing for "green" businesses and
      > organizations, and would be happy to build it at no charge on a wordpress
      > platform, where we could all have access, or items to be posted could go
      > through a moderator first. "Fukuoka Farming" is available.
      > "FarmingwithNature.com" is also available.
      >
      > blessings,
      >
      > Carol Lake
      >
      > "As Above, So Below"
      >
      > www.DancingDogFarm.wordpress.com

    • Jean Villafuerte
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
        To: Elk

        Why don't you just make the site and invite us all. This is a free cyberworld.
        Anybody who wants to be there, will be there and those who want somewhere else,
        then so be it.

        My 10cents...

        jean
        jean
        http://www.ammado.com/nonprofit/46130
        http://ormocwomen.blogspot.com/
        http://evyouth.blogspot.com/
        http://www.tcformoc.com/
        http://pagtinabangayfoundation.blogspot.com/

        visit my blogs and leave your comments.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 5, 2011
          Agree - build it and they (we) will come...
          Cheers, David