Message on Moderation

  • shashikumar123
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      Dear Members,

      For the convenience of existing list members and new members joining the list, I am posting the moderation guidelines for the group postings.

      - This list is free for all and join requests are not moderated.

      - Posts to this list are not moderated, except in the case of new members joining the list.

      - All the new member posts to the group are moderated for first 3 to 4 weeks duration before being removed from the moderated list.

      - There are cases of genuine posts being put in the Spam bucket. Such instances it might get delayed (by 2 to 3 hours) before being released to the list.

      Thanks for your understanding, please do write to me (kumar.shashi@...) with suggestions to make this list more meaningful and easy to use.

      Warm regards
      Moderator.