Re: [fukuoka_farming] Open / editable website about Natural Farming.

  • Carol Lake
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2 5:22 AM
      I think it's a great idea! I do PR and marketing for "green" businesses and organizations, and would be happy to build it at no charge on a wordpress platform, where we could all have access, or items to be posted could go through a moderator first. "Fukuoka Farming" is available. "FarmingwithNature.com" is also available.

      blessings,

      Carol Lake

      "As Above, So Below"

      www.DancingDogFarm.wordpress.com

      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 4 7:46 PM
        +1 to this idea! I see a lot of valuable information on this list that is
        hard to search and look up.

        This list is great and love it! A wiki where we can summarize ideas/tips
        for new comers to get started on natural farming would be great!

        It will be collective documentation that could evolve from this list. The
        list will serve as the primary discussion forum as it has been so far.

        A lot of new comers like me may have the same questions on natural farming
        and methods which could be referred to a link instead of repeating them
        again and again in the mailing lists.

        Thoughts?

        Anand

        On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Carol Lake <drtmrpony@...> wrote:

        > I think it's a great idea! I do PR and marketing for "green" businesses and
        > organizations, and would be happy to build it at no charge on a wordpress
        > platform, where we could all have access, or items to be posted could go
        > through a moderator first. "Fukuoka Farming" is available.
        > "FarmingwithNature.com" is also available.
        >
        > blessings,
        >
        > Carol Lake
        >
        > "As Above, So Below"
        >
        > www.DancingDogFarm.wordpress.com

      • Jean Villafuerte
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 5 12:36 AM
          To: Elk

          Why don't you just make the site and invite us all. This is a free cyberworld.
          Anybody who wants to be there, will be there and those who want somewhere else,
          then so be it.

          My 10cents...

          jean
          jean
          http://www.ammado.com/nonprofit/46130
          http://ormocwomen.blogspot.com/
          http://evyouth.blogspot.com/
          http://www.tcformoc.com/
          http://pagtinabangayfoundation.blogspot.com/

          visit my blogs and leave your comments.

          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 5 1:09 AM
            Agree - build it and they (we) will come...
            Cheers, David