Thanks to Sean Phelan

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hello Sean,

      Wanted to say thanks for setting up the URL and mirror site. It seems
      to be working well.

      Sean wrote:
      >This site will work just fine as long as the contact is all static
      (ie, no dynamic generation or database hookups).

      >Larry, feel free to play with this and contact me off-line if/when
      you guys decide to add more advanced features to the site.

      Don't need any dynamic generation or database hookups. Don't expect
      to add any "advanced features" in the near (or far for that matter)
      future. It's not that I don't appreciate all the whizbangs, it's
      just that after far too many years of digging far too deeply into
      computers I have come to appreciate the beauty of keeping things
      as simple as effective communication requires. You might call it
      the "do-nothing" approach to coding.

      Again, thanks for setting up the domain and mirror site.

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...