keywords for the website

  • Larry Haftl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hello again,

      About my request for keyword suggestions. In order to help search
      engines find relevent pages, keywords are embedded in each page.
      They don't appear on the page, but they are there. It would be a
      great help to me at this point if you would suggest keywords I didn't
      think of. The reason is that I have to hand-code them into the pages
      and I'd rather do that in my template page now before I start making
      a lot more pages. It's one thing to add a keyword to each of the
      existing nine pages (counting the template page), and quite another
      to add it to 30 or 40 or whatever number we develop for the website.

      Right now I'm using the following:
      Fukuoka
      Masanobu Fukuoka
      natural farming
      no-till
      sustainable farming
      sustainable gardening
      sustainable agriculture
      permaculture
      organic gardening
      sustainable farming
      seedballs

      So what have I not thought of?????

      Thanks in advance for your help with this...

      Larry Haftl
      larry@...
    • emilia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        thanks so much larry: timely rain to get what u are doing done...
        more key words possible:
        agrysynergy; agronomical wild soil; appropriate land use; bio-mass;
        conservation agriculture; conservation tillage; cover crops; crop residue
        cover; crop sucession; direct seeding; ecological agriculture; edible
        landscape; environmental farming; erodible soils prevention; green manures;
        ground covers; humus; land use; lay farming; living mulch; management farm
        practices; mulch; no-till raised beds; organic no-till; permanent cover;
        plant cover; remedial agriculture; raised beds; ridge cultivation;
        self-fertile agronomy; soil conservation; soil health; soil life; soil's
        self-fertility; soil tilth; strategic cover crops; synergistic agriculture;
        synergistic gardening; vegetation guilds; water erosion prevention; wild
        soils agriculture; zero till; zero tillage.
        i may come up with some others, please hold on a day or 2 before final
        insertion.
        & for links: please mention this farms doing commercial organic no-till:
        www.cedarmeadowfarm.com & martin@...
        for links i suppose we can be adding up new ones all the time?
        thanks again for getting this together!
        emilia