Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: discussion forum

  • Castillo Gallery
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 5, 2001
      dear "chuck to the rescue":

      did you even bother to read my email that stated why i felt a forum might be
      of use?

      you are a therapist? and with such little information you are ready to
      diagnose me as an attention starved person who seeks to lead gardeners on a
      "different path"? are we not capable of travelling different paths to the
      same end?

      you guys seem to lack a certain skill to be in the world with others

      wow...this is very strange...if i ever move to indiana i will be sure to
      steer clear of therapists named "chuck"

      do you guys even have a garden? or are you just fukuoka "wannabes"?

      signed,

      tzz22
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 6, 2001
        Isn't this a discussion forum?

        If I'm missing something someone let me know?

        Souscayrous

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2001
          dear souscayrous:

          i sent a few emails to this group explaining why i thought an email
          discussion forum (like this one) might be supplemented by a discussion forum
          in a different format

          not replaced but augmented by it

          i guess i touched a nerve

          several very vocal objectors have slammed me for it

          "larry the artist" ridiculed me

          "chuck the healer" diagnosed me with emotional problems and accused me of
          treason

          "nottyboy" vehemently rejected my use of the term "permaculture" (?????)

          even your light sarcasm cannot be ignored in light of these other soft
          attacks and especially after i tried to explain the answer to your question
          in other emails

          i can't express my dismay in all this but i accept the random nature of all
          things...i certainly did not attack anyone out of the same fear that i hear
          from the above mentioned parties

          perhaps a moderator, if there is one, could banish me from this forum for my
          insubordination