Mi experiencia en Agricultura Natural Masanobu fukuoka. Argentina. Estudiante de

  • cecilia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2011
      Hi, I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires, first year student of agronomy and practice the natural method of Masanobu Fukuoka I have a page with pictures on Forums to discuss the issue and share experiences ..
      Greetings.

      http://www.infojardin.com/foro/showthread.php?t=209711
    • Yugandhar S
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
        Nice pictures. Google translation from spanish did explain the text
        somewhat. You are even doing seed balls!!

        All the best.

        --Yug