Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Why food prices may keep climbing

  • Sumant Joshi
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 24, 2011
      We have the same experience in India. The better educated southern Indian states have a lower population growth rate. So I guess it is agreed that if education doesn't reach everyone, we will not have a population contraction?? Ergo, we need to educate everyone for ensuring we have a manageable population by 2050? That is what I have been saying all along, not extermination like someone thought I said.
      Thanks Pietro
      p.s. how come the Jarawa tribes in the Andaman islands managed to keep their population under control -voluntarily- for so many thousand years without education? now that brings us to the q of what kind of education it is that we need.

      Sent from my BSNL landline B-fone

      Warm regards,

      Sumant Joshi
      Tel - 09370010424, 0253-2361161